Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What I Wish I Was Wearing Wednesday...

Peachy


Peachy by mrsaok featuring a heel wedge


I've recently become a huge fan of ModCloth.  I decided this Wednesday to put together an outfit I might wear in the event I was going to my nephew's graduation {sighs}. 
My nephew's graduation is all the way in Texas, and I'm here-- I cannot make it... regrettably.

I put together this outfit from ModCloth, which I think is 'the' perfect outfit for all those upcoming graduations and graduation parites. If I were making it out to my handsome nephew's graduation {sighs again}, considering the Texas heat, I'm thinkin' I'd pull my hair up in a bun. 
Okay, if I'm being completely honest-- I might change to some chanclas {flip-flops} halfway through the day.
Are you a fan of ModCloth?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3