Friday, August 16, 2013

Get your Popcorn>> a Random Act of Kindness.




I try to engage myself in humanity at every chance I'm given.  I honestly want my children to learn from the little things we do, that life isn't just our inner circle but those around us too.
 We live in a beautiful world, yes we do. 
Okay, I totally just jacked that from Coldplay.... but I agree we live in a beautiful world.... with lots of ugly.  However, we have the opportunity each day to share beauty and love.

Enter>> Pinterest, which in my opinion is filled with so much beauty, and allows me to hoard without the mess, I found a great idea to share kindness.  
Side note*I tweet about #RAK often, but I have been slacking lately!! 
Tuesday I tweeted:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3