Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The more you know...


Did you know I also have a little gig over at Tots to Teens Magazine?  I'm a contributor/editor for the website and digital magazine. I post some pretty awesome things over there from time to time, and try not to repeat here... I'd love for y'all to check me out there too! Here are a couple yummy things I shared on Tots To Teens this week


I tried to save T2T readers some loot by sharing how to make an Iced Dairy-Free Carmel Macchiato at home.
Oh, and here is one of our most pinned posts... by yours truly...
S'more Popcorn {Teacher appreciation gift idea}
I promise T2T is not a food blog! 
We touch on many things; right now we're working on our Back To School digital issue, and our Holiday Gift Guide
Crazy right!?! 
I'm always looking for new and unique products to feature within our pages, if you have something let me know-- I'd love to work with you. 
Also don't forget I have a giveaway running on my blog, as well as I'd like to set-up a nail polish + card swap 
are you in?
XOXO Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3