Monday, June 3, 2013

Tea please... {my youngest daughter's clothing obsession}

Both of my daughters had the opportunity to model the Tea Collection's, Spring Bali collection last year, for Tots to Teens'  Spring/Summer issue.

They both adored the clothes but my youngest... she is down right.. how should I put it... quite fanatical about her favorite Tea outfit.  Her favorite outfit has shown up a couple of times on my blog :)

So, when I told her, "I think this may be your last summer with this outfit" she was a bit on the-not-so-happy-side.  
My baby girl made her favorite shirt work year round, pairing it with cardigans, hoodies, & jeans or corduroys.
I told her she could get a new Tea outfit, but that was before our new "thrift challenge" {details to come soon}.  Since, I told her she could get a new Tea outfit before the challenge, and since Spring Styles are now on sale at Tea Collection {and I'm sure a good report card is coming home} Mama is going to come through on that :)
I think she will love these 


Aren't these cute!?! 
Does your child have a go-to-outfit, one that you have washed over and over and over again?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3