Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day Mr. AOK... I LOVE YOU!


Mr. AOK...
Thank you for everything you do for us! 
You & I started our journey into parenthood quite young, no money, no idea on where life would take us, but tons of love.  We've done pretty good thus far :) 
You have been such an amazing Papa to our babies, you have filled them with love, laughter, and courage to keep going.  Yes, you've made them slightly competitive... to the point eating a bowl of cereal is a competition, but that's okay you've given them drive.
You are so many things to us





We love all the special things you do for us


Most importantly... the way you love us.
Happy Father's Day.. 
WE LOVE YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3