Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding

Over the holidays my family and I went to Texas, I had the GREATEST PRIVILEGE to be my best friend's MOH {maid of honor} I was so thrilled to be her MOH I cannot tell you how many times the two of us dreamed up weddings when we were younger.  My best friend & I have known each other since elementary school and we have dreamed up some wild weddings in our time. I honestly thought I was going to have a Mickey Mouse wedding at one point.
My BFF had the most beautiful wedding nothing Mickey Mouse about it at all.  She looked AMAZEBALLS & her hubby is such a wonderful {lucky} fella.


I'm over the moon happy for the two of them... and overjoyed that they have started their happily ever after!  I'm so glad my family and I were able to be a part of their day J

My little man was the ring bearer and had the cutest little task of letting everyone know the bride was coming. 


  
 {My little guy at rehearsal} 
I was happy to throw a fun bridal shower with the other bridesmaids; we had a Redbox night theme.  My best friend & her hubby love Redbox movie nights so we had a Redbox cake & watched Bridesmaids of course. 

We had popcorn, candy, drinks & dranks J
We had fun playing games. 
Psst.... I won one! Guess which one.....
Toilet paper wedding dress winner!
This girl right here can make a tutu out of anything even toilet paper!  
My little man took tons of pictures with my iPhone of random things & a few great pix too.  I think he might have a future in photog.
My little ladies had a great time at the wedding too>> dancing away on the dance floor & filling up on the candy bar.  
It was nice to dance with my hubby.  We don't go dancing as of late with the kiddos and all we do tear up the kitchen floor, so this was a much needed dance night.
And P.S. photo booths at weddings are the best!


I had such a great time! My BFF is married to a great man>>> but better yet my BFF's hubby is married to one of the kindest people I know in the whole entire universe! I love you girlie!!!

Do you want to see more pictures?
My BBF's photographer & second shooter were the shiz their work has been featured on Style Me Pretty, The Knot, & many other various wedding blogs.... but check out their blog about my BFF's wedding day.  Please go give Close to Home some FB love & likey their work :) she has tons of pix of the wedding & the bride & groom posted.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3