Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Outsourcing Mama {Wordless{ish} Wednesday}

Bedtime/Storytime

I love when I have the babies all cleaned-up smelling so fresh and so clean
We snuggle up and read a book 
and then I get reality t.v time
I tuck them into bed and read a book (eh hem)
However there are times when I'm not the one reading the bedtime stories I'm listening
I've been outsourced!
The kids love my crazy voices and silly faces--- but sometimes they love to hear 
their big sister read too.
{My hubs is a great story teller too he has started taking over storytime too!}
Even my six-year old is getting in on the bedtime/stroytime action, and has started to read to us instead.
Oh how time is flying...
Have you been outsourced?
xoxo- Mrs_AOK



2 comments:

  1. Why Thank You! I love these moments... I'm learning they pass by waaay to fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3