Saturday, July 9, 2011

The other man in my life (Sancho)

For the past three years I have been in love with another man!  I thought I could not, would not ever love another man, but I do.  My son has brought me such joy, laughter, and love.  Of course he tires me out boys are so different from girls, but I would not change him for the world.... he completes our little family.  
About 4 years ago I was told I was lucky to have my daughters, and I would probably not be able to have any other children.... and less than a year later SURPRISE! We were so amazed and excited to find out we would be a family of five.  When we found out we were having a boy we were in shock we thought for sure-- we were girl makers : )  However, we are so pleased to have our little guy... He fills all of our hearts everyday with laughs and giggles!
Happy 3RD Birthday!
Birthday Boy
The girls made their brother a
special cake : )


Me and my guy 


xoxo
sancho (Spanish slang)- the other man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3