Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sorry, Not Sorry Social {14}


Happy Halloween!!
We're happy to have you all linked up here, for nothing but treats!
Today we're getting social with our favorite crafty friend
Mom, wife, middle school art teacher, and insatiable DIY addict. I love color, patterns, textures, and making things pretty. Self proclaimed queen of unfinished projects- I find it impossible to contain my creative energy and it is my goal inspire others to harness their own. I live to create, love, teach and learn and I blog about all of these thing over at ThePatchworkPaisley.com
Meg is super creative, go check her out 
here-> BloglovinInstagram, and Twitter


Please follow all THREE of your hostesses and at least 3 new friends-- it's a social, let's get mingling :) 
No TRICKS just TREATS!


If you'd like to grab our button that would be cool too! 
This week we're linking-up your Blog, Bloglovin, Instagram, 

Courtney 

&  

Thanks for linking with us! 
XOXO

Now let's get mingling!!
****
Oh, and once you're done mingling here come linkup with me here.
I'm co-hosting the Monthly Preview with Heather from 
Come linkup 3 of your favorite October posts :)













P.S. Courtney and I, along with Penny from The Real House Wife or Caroline County, and Amanda from Buckiddo
are throwing a Nail Polish Swap!
Please come join us :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3