Monday, October 7, 2013

Super Mom Tag {Vlog}

Hey y'all I'm doing my THIRD Vlog! Penny from The Real Housewife or Caroline County has tagged me to do the Super Mom Tag via YouTube.  The Super Mom Tag is a Q&A for Moms about being...Moms.
Well here goes nothing...



Super Mom Tag Questions:

 1   .How many kids do you have and what ages?
2.  Do you feel like you have it all together every day (cleaning, laundry, baby, etc.)?
3.  When do you make time to shower? Day or night?
4.  Do you wear make up every day?
5.  Do you style your hair every day or pony tail it?
6.  When do you find time to do your hair and make up? When kids are awake or asleep?
7.  Do you work out and when?
8.  What's your house cleaning schedule? Do you clean every day?
9.   Do you ever get overwhelmed with all your responsibilities as a mom?
10. How often do you have alone/me time and how do you relax?
You can join too!!


Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful Mommies who linked up to the SuperMomTag and give them some love :)




***VoxBox***
Speaking of Super Mom, I forgot to tell y'all last week or so I took the whole family to the Dentist!!  Bananas Right?  Well, maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if me and my husband weren't so behind with our dental care.  {Wump Wump}
We both had to take tons of teeth pictures and x-rays. We went in at 4:00pm with the whole family {5 of us} and it took almost 2 1/2 hours!!!
Needless to say after my time at the dentist I walked away tired and happy I have the new SlimSoft toothbrush I received via my VoxBox, because Mama has a few... eh hem.. shall we say sweet teeth.
The new SlimSoft toothbrush from Colgate has slimmer bristles that reach down into the gum line, which is good for this Sugar Mama ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3