Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Bones & Dirt Pretzel Rods {Last Minute Halloween Treat}


I made these super easy festive Halloween Pretzel Rods to stick in the kiddos' lunches as a 
treat.... or a trick :) if you're not into bones and dirt!
While I was at Jo Ann Fabrics & Crafts this weekend, I found this cheap Wilton pretzel rod mold for a $1.99!!
The mold allows you to look all fancy and crafty!
All you need is pretzel rods and white chocolate or Wilton melts.
Melt the chocolate and pour a little into each mold add the pretzel rod and pour or pipe a litte more melted chocolate on top, now let the rods cool.  
I stuck my pretzels in the freezer to hurry the process along..

I didn't stop there because I needed to make some dirt {cookies and cream}.
I took a bag of chocolate creamed-filled cookies and crushed them.  Next, I rolled the white chocolate covered pretzel rods into the crushed cookies.
And boom!
That's it!
Kids are happy and I'm happy-- life is good.
Speaking of good don't forget to enter the 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3