Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wordless{ish} Wednesday-For the love of Rox

When I last blogged I told y'all I was sick and I was... blah!  
However being sick was nothing, I also had to say good-bye to my furry baby

 Each day has been tough with out her...  we all miss her.
I'm *so* thankful for all the time we had with our Rox she has given us so many wonderful memories.

She wasn't to into Halloween but she was a good sport that year.
We won all those pumpkins.
 If she could talk I know she'd tell us to stop dressing her up
this was a snow woman outfit, she had a pink puffer jacket for the winter, and Tinkerbell outfit that I think she hid from us.

All the babies adore her...
Those are just a few of our memories.. I have tons of pix of our Rox.
xoxo- we love you!


2 comments:

  1. So sorry for the loss of your dog. I hope her memories bring you happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brandi... it has been hard but we are thankful for our memories. This holiday was a bit different without our little princess pug but we're doing okay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3