Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Kiwi Pops (summertime snacking}


I shared my Kiwi Pops on Tots to Teens, so if you happen to follow me over there {you're awesome} sorry for the repeat-- these are just too good>> not <<to share here too!
This summer my kids have been busy snacking... like maniacs!
No Problemo!
I've got a simple solution for these little snack machines...
Step one remove all the kiwi fur and cut into into 1 inch thick circles.

Stick a Popsicle stick in those babies, place them on a large plastic lid and freeze!
BOOM!


My babies love these, and hey what a good way to stretch the life of a kiwi :)

Hey, did you signup for the nail polish swap yet?
Time's a ticking!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3