1) Art Wreath. My girls pink puffy paint heart their art teacher. So, we thought it would be cute to make her an art inspired wreath.
2) My youngest daughter made this flower for the art teacher :)
3) We made tags on PicMonkey that read "You highlight my day. Thank you!"
We tied the tags on colorful highlighters.
4) We found cute little terracota flowerpots and decorated them with a gold Sharpie paint pen and filled them with a lollipop bouquet.
5) Us girls had fun on PicMonkey again and made little tags for PopRock gum that said, "You Rock" and Good & Plenty tags that read, "Thank you for a good year."
6) Dollar Tree had these cute solar dancing flowers, which went perfect with the PTA's Thanks for Helping Us Blossom theme. I cannot take credit for those cute tags attached-> I found those on Nothing but Country.
My girls enjoyed putting these little surprises together, which makes me happy. I hope they always appreciate the work their teachers are putting in to provide them with a great education. Provided of course, we are lucky enough to have exceptional teachers as we have had thus far. My hats off to all the awe-inspiring teachers out there who care for our children-- thank you!
Are you becoming your mama? Check out my thoughts from yesterday
Getting social today: