Friday, December 14, 2012

Heartbroken.




I just cannot fathom the pain and anguish those families in Connecticut are currently facing.  My heart is filled with so much pain-- I cannot stop crying.  I just cannot understand the anger another has to take the life of another... or many for that matter.

As a parent this news is too much.  I relived my morning with my girls—I thought about my I love you mores this morning with them as they walked into school.  You just don't send your kids off to school to deal with this SHIT!  This isn't supposed to happen. Parents aren't supposed to wait helplessly to see if their children are okay. This just isn’t right. 

This is supposed to be a joyous time of year—and a MONSTER ruined it.  He took away so many people’s happiness.  He took away so many children’s innocence.  These shootings need to stop!  27 people did not have die today!  It shouldn’t have happened I’m sick to my stomach.  I plan on picking my babies up early today I just have to.  I love my kids everyday, I hug my kids everyday, I tell them everyday I love them--- but today today if there is more in me they’ve got it all. 

Keep all those families and children in your heart.  Love your babies everyday.  




2 comments:

  1. I cried too! I'm with you. I don't understand people who get so angry that they want to hurt innocent people who have done nothing to them. And to take that anger out on kids is just too much. I don't know what's going on with our country. Nowhere is safe.

    And all these news stations that are talking about how he's set a record for the worst shooting in years is making me sick too. It's like all shootings are horrible no matter how many people get killed or injured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. This weekend has been hard... I've cried so much. When I get a moment to myself my thoughts go back to this horrible situation and those poor babies. I just cannot believe we lost so many babies and wonderful teachers. Those brave teachers! My heart still aches....

      I woke up Saturday wishing we could redo Friday and it would all go away. I wanted it truly to be a bad dream and all those parents could have their babies back. Sadly the news told me otherwise...

      I sat there in tears once again. However I had to put a smile on my face… my husband and I tried to make the best of our day. We spent the day with the babies close by. I cannot lie my head was on a swivel the whole day we were out.

      However I'm not complaining-- I'm so terrible grateful for my life. I just hate that there is worry. Tomorrow the girls will go off to school & I... well I will be home with a little pit in my belly of worry.

      Friday afternoon they had a police officer show up and patrol the school so I'm hoping the same will be done all week or for the rest of the school year.

      It's sad we have to worry...
      Much Love to you & your family!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3