Saturday, March 12, 2011

Seriously-- another Gray Day!

I couldn't make this up if I tried....
Overcast
37.6 °F
Overcast

That's right a gray day deserves good music....and since I am dreaming of happy sunny days and happiness.I thought this song fits my mood. I {heart} the song California Dreaming by the Mamas & The Papas, but found this 8 year old boy doing an acoustic cover.... AMAZING!!
Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday and enjoy each other. We are just little people in this big world, and Mother Nature has given us reminder.  Enjoy this day and enjoy each other...
Love Sweeter--
AOK
MADE AN ETSY TREASURY BASED ON TODAY'S SONG CHECK IT OUT HERE PLEASE





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3