Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Word{ish} Wednesday: I'm A Work In Progress



So, lately I've been trying to tighten up.  I've been pretty good with the whole Paleo thing.  Well yesterday was Fat Tuesday and I participated in gluttony.  That's right I had carbs!  Not just any carbs Paczki :)

However, from here on out it's me against my marsupial pouch… or muffin top :(
I've joined Trisha from Eat Your Beets to drink my greens :) #TheGreatGreenMarch. If you follow me on Instagram you'll see my Great Green March smoothies there. 



I'm not going to lie, this stuff is hard; I do love carbs… particularly COOKIES!
Anyone else trying to drop some weight?

I've been a pinning fool….






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3