Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Birthday... and My New Haircut Reveal :)

So this weekend it was all about me : ) 
My family and I, had a great weekend together we went to the movies. 
We saw Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2.
*One of my favorite childhood books :)

We ate cupcakes in the park from one of my favorite cupcake shops
Yesterday, was my actual birth*day*
To celebrate I decided to cut my hair to donate. 
Every 2-3 years I chop my hair off to donate, so this wouldn't be big right...?
For some odd reason, I grew attached to my hair.
I noticed the closer I got to my birthday I WAS TAKING SELFIES!

And on top of that I wast stroking my hair like Sammi for the Jersey Shore... No, I didn't watch that show...eh hem... 
Let's get back on track shall we.  
Well I did it. I cut my hair!  

I know some of you may have scrolled right down here just to see this...

I know these aren't the best pictures and I promise to take better ones.... I took them in my office.  But what do y'all think?
I'm cool with being 30 again :)
Life is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3