Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ask Away Friday {2}

It's #AskAwayFriday!

I choose to swap 10 questions with Ophelia from Latina Mama Rama. 
Below you will find the answers to the questions Ophelia gave me, and once you're done reading over my answers you can go check out her answers here.
We're linking up thanks to The Real Housewife of Caroline County :)



1.    Do you live by any motto or philosophy? Be kind. I want to live my life doing for others, and exemplify that to my children-- hopefully they too will do the same. 

2.    What would your dream job be? One were I make my own hours and I'm my own boss. I'd love to have my own farm or little restaurant... I think... but that could change tomorrow.

3.    Is there anything that you wish would come back into     fashion? Dressing up.  I love watching old- time movies and seeing how everyone took pride in their appearance, people dressed nicely for a baseball game, suites, ties, dresses, and blouses.
4.    If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Paris, my girls want to go badly, and I along with my husband would love to make that happen for them.  Plus... I'd love to place a lock with my honey and my kiddos at Pont de l'Archeveche, in Paris, France.

5.    How do you manage your time between blogging and motherhood? Quite unorganizedly... I'm trying to fix that! I'm starting a schedule once the kiddos start school.  For now it's late nights and early mornings and Mommy Guilt.

6.    If you had to spend a day not using technology, what would you do?
I try to have a few of those every once and awhile.  I feel guilty doing that too because I don't want to let anyone down... I'm thankful for Hootsuite!
I would probably just spend time with my family, doing the usual walking around our downtown, goofing on one another, cooking and playing made-up games :)

7.    What do you do when you first wake up in the morning? Check on my babies, then my other baby the iPhone :)

8.    What is your favorite food? Hamburgers!!

9.    If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Look for a new house, we have outgrown this underwater home of ours.
10.What was the last movie or TV show that made you tear up or cry? 42. My husband and I... along with our eldest daughter watched 42 this weekend, and it was hard to watch.  I hated that the truth of the movie was our {America's} reality, and my daughter had to see all the ugly. My heart ached watching this movie.

Thanks Ophelia for these questions! I hope you will all go check out the linky! XOXO

Code for featured bloggers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3