Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday with 3 Doors Down and Etsy..

It has been a while since I have done a Saturday Treasury list put to music.... 
Saturdays have been crazy, and like I told y'all in a previous post I have lost some of my mojo.  
     However, yesterday as I sat in my SUV with the air conditioner blasting, and the kids ready to go get books at the library-- a song came on that took me back...
The song took me back to a time when I was not whole, and my heart was heavy. At that time I lived in a military town-- with many like me.   
     Funny how music does that huh?  One minute you're in one place then you're teleported to a different time.  That is what happened yesterday in my truck-- the kids could have been screaming at the top of their lungs, but I would not have known.  
     I was happy behind my shades belting out the song on the radio, that teleported me to an era in my life that would definitely go down as one of the hardest times of my life. 
 I was singing, crying, and day dreaming all while driving... 
The song on the radio?  


Here with out you by 3 Doors Down 
Stupid radio! It is like the radio station knows what songs *not* to play, and play them.  This song played a million times when my husband was in Iraq, and every time it played I had to listen, sing, and cry along.  O_o
     Having all those feelings rush back made me want to create a treasury list...
..HOPE YOU LIKE IT..

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3