Thursday, March 17, 2011

Friday Find/ Love Affair---> Uniquely You by Tonya : )

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Lucky me : )... I get to feature this amazing Etsian-- Tonya makes magic happen with her *breathtaking* belt buckles and rings.  Y'all know this Texas girl couldn't pass up a buckle...
One of my faves in her shop!
What makes Uniquely you so-- unique? 
You can help design your own belt buckle!  And get this, you can add a special charm of your own, or a scanned picture/artwork to your belt buckle.  "AMAZING RIGHT?"

Tonya uses vintage crystals to create her gorgeous buckles and rings...

Please check out Tonya at : http://www.etsy.com/shop/tonyaboezi
I love her work and I think you will too.  

#Support Handmade

Thank you Tonya for allowing me to feature you and your stunning work <3!

Gift idea anyone?

2 comments:

  1. How creative! There's more than one there that I'd love to own. :)

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I love all of Tonya's work : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3