Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Check out this Dad's Invention>> @TheAryaBall #Kickstarter


I'm excited to introduce you to Babak's invention the AryaBall.  The AryaBall is a 5-in-1 Sports Ball that Babak created to get his kids outside and playing… 

How does it work?

Where can you get one?
Currently you can find  ArayBall on Kickstarter.  ArayBall has been a self-funded project untill now.  If you would like to support Babak go check out his Kickstarter.

I think this is a great idea, especially for those days at the park when you don't want to unload your whole garage ;)

What do you think?
I was not paid, nor did I receive a product… I just wanted to share another parent's invention.  
I'm glad Babak is trying to get kiddos active and sharing family time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love
: ) I will reply as soon as I can... Thanks <3